View previous topic :: View next topic  
Downwînd
Downiwnd
In-Game Guild Master

re: Guild Update February 2015

Well Blackrock Foundry is here and we have already started normal progression. Learning the fights as well as we can on normal is key to making our Heroic / Mythic progression smoother.

I recomend everyone going over to the guide at wowhead.com and looking over the mechanics for each fight several times just to be sure they know exactly what is going on. Especially for the fights we haven't done yet and the ones we had difficulty on.

I have updated the guild ranks page to the new positions that were just made this month and I have also added a EPGP page to explain a little better how that system works. Go check em out the links are at the top of the site. The EPGP page also has our current values for things like boss kills and the decay rate and things like that. Let me know what you all think of the EPGP system and how its working out for us.

I have also uploaded our normal kills for the first 5 bosses on my youtube channel if anyone wants to check that out. Some times rewatching a fight is good because you can see things that you may have missed when doing it live.

Keep up the good work in Blackrock and i'm sure we will have the mythic team formed in no time.

signature image

signature image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Strength In All Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: