View previous topic :: View next topic  
Downwînd
Downiwnd
In-Game Guild Master

re: Website updates and New Raid!

Greetings all! Since we will be starting a new raid soon I thought it would be a good idea to update some things around the guild. I have gotten rid of 2 ranks (member and legend) All members got promoted to hero rank. It seemed kinda pointless to have 2 ranks that were basically for the same thing. This will give some flexibility in the future should I need to add new ranks for any reason. But for now it makes the roster a little bit easier to look at.

I updated the Ranks page to reflect the changes. I also have updated the EPGP page to reflect some new values we will be running with during the upcoming raid. The changes are as follows:

• Decay rate increased from 15% to 20%
  • EP for farm bosses is now 25 down from 100
  • Progression bosses now have higher EP values depending on difficulty
  • Corrected the amounts for daily and weekly EP earnings

Some other changes that are not on the EPGP page is there is now a Min EP amount of 100 to earn gear. Prevents someone from coming in for 1 pull and then leaving with gear. Also I raised the base GP amount from 100 to 200 this should make the new members who have 0 GP less likely to outbid someone with Higher EP.

This may all sound confusing but I believe it will work out in the long run to make our raids a lot smoother.

Speaking of raids NEW RAID COMING IN 3 days!!!!! About Time!

Raiders be sure to read up or watch videos of the first few fights at least before the raid. Going in blind is never a good idea. CLICK HERE TO WATCH PTR VIDEOS BY FATBOSS

Once the raid hits live im sure there will be a lot of changes to the fights but at least these videos will give you an idea of what to expect.

Well thats all for now. Have fun and kick some ASS!

DW.

signature image

signature image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Strength In All Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: